Saturday, June 1, 2013

To those who want to read about my travels...

I've noticed a lot of people hitting this blog whose searches seem to indicate that they are more interested in my travel posts.   If you came here looking for posts about my recent cruise, please visit my travel blog.

The Traveling Overeducated Housewife

Until a few months ago, I did write about my travels on this blog, but I decided I'd rather have a separate, less angst ridden place for my travel related posts.  Since January, I've been posting about travel subjects there.  It's not quite as littered with my personal rants and profanity as this blog is.

If you prefer reading about my angst, then by all means, keep reading this blog.  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.