Sunday, June 9, 2013

This woman...



reminds me so much of a woman who was a contestant on America's Next Top Model a few years ago...


The contestant's name was Lexie and she was kind of funny, like the chick in the commercial.  Granted, Lexie's no doubt taller, thinner, and younger, than the funny lady in the Weight Watcher's ads.  But there's something about the way she acts that reminds me of her.  Maybe in a few years, Lexie will resemble Ana Gasteyer.   She's comical.

The latest Weight Watcher ads annoy me, but at least they aren't featuring Jennifer Hudson.

It's 11:10am and I'm not dressed yet.  I should probably put some clothes on or go back to bed.  My husband has to go away on business this week, so it promises to be a boring week for me.  I just casually mentioned that we should go to the store to get some stuff for this week and my husband said he was waiting for noon so we could get beer.  I think it's funny that he thought of that and I didn't.  He likes to keep me well stocked with provisions when he goes away.  Never mind that I try not to drink when he's not home.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.